services>trade mark registration> France
Search: US$450(1) Cover all class codes
(2) Search results returned back by e-mail in 7 working days
(3) Covers Direct Hits and Close Matches in English
Registration: US$500(1) Per class code
(2) Prepared and submitted in 1-2 weeks
(3) Clerical office actions generally answered for free
(4) Quarterly follow ups of your mark through out the entire unopposed registration process (via e-mail)
Domestic Representative / Power of Attorney Fees: US$655
Government Filing Fees: US$225(1) First 1-3 class codes
(2) $50 for 4th and every class code thereafter payable to the INPI (we do so on your behalf
Title Services: US$120There is an additional fee to complete the registration process once your trademark registration has been approved. At this time it is approximately US$120.
Summary of FeesUS$450 Search
US$1,155 Registration & Domestic Rep Fee
US$225 JPO Fee
US$1,830 (+US$120 due at END of the process= US$1,950)
Required Documents & Services1. Seven prints of the trademark (not required for word marks).
2. The list of the goods/services and the classes pertaining thereto.
3. The priority document, if priority is claimed.
How Long Does It Take to Get A Registration ?Currently it is taking approximately 1 year to get a trademark in France.
How Long Is My Registered Trademark Valid ?For 10 years, which is back dated to a successfully registered trademark from the date of submission, not from date of application.
The mark should be renewed 6 months before the end of the 10 year period, or an additional penalty fee will be assessed. 25% if between 6-3 months and 50% if less than 3 months from the end of the 10 year period.